Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Seattle: Mediterranean Kitchen in Bellevue

Our dinner at the Mediterranean Kitchen in Bellevue was as good as it looks! Though heavy on the garlic, I enjoyed all of the distinct flavors on my appetizer platter called a Mezza Tray.  My favorite was the Zahrah (cauliflower deep-fried, topped with tahini sauce. Garnished with green onions, radish, fresh crushed mint) - yum!

The platter was obviously meant to be a sampler platter for a whole table, but I thought it would be the best way for me to try a little of this and a little of that.  The Mezza Tray is described as "an assortment of delicious Middle Eastern appetizers: Hummus, Baba Ghanouj, Labnie, Tabouleh, Zahra, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers." I would order it again, that's for sure!

Dan had a pasta dish that he enjoyed and I had a few bites of his chicken to round out my meal. Yum!

No comments: