Friday, August 22, 2014

Ceramic Fruit: Be Still My Heart

Okay, one more shout out for the shop, Bluff Gardens in Harbor Springs, MI. 

They. sell. ceramic. fruit.

I can't believe I missed this vital piece of information in my first post about Bluff Gardens

I know you've seen ceramic fruit in design magazines like House Beautiful, but have you ever seen it available for purchase?  I didn't think so.  

When I am out shopping, I'm always on the lookout for hard-to-find things: paper buildings, Swedish dishtowels, pretty salt containers, paper lace doilies. I hadn't even considered including ceramic fruit on my list because it was so hard to find. My heart leapt when I say this beautiful display.  
True to size - check. 
Realistic - check. 
Adorable - check.

I was called away to look at something and I didn't find my way back to this display to make a purchase. But now I know where to find the end of the Designer Brick Road...Bluff Gardens at 721 West Lake Road
Harbor Springs, MI 49740, or call (231) 526-5571.

You're welcome.

No comments: